We collect information from you when you register on our website or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
All this information will be kept in our database with exclusive access of our team.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
– To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service: your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To process transactions: your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
– To send periodic emails: the email address you provide us for your order will only be used to send you information or newsletters and updates pertaining to your order.
Yes! Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.